Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Times with Lori

So I sit here in the nursing computer lab with Lori laughing beside me at the simple fact that I haven't blogged since June 19 and also at the fact that we're supposed to be at an orientation and there's this lady in the front of the class who is supposedly telling us everything we'll ever need to know about the library and looking up books for research papers and here we are giggling and whispering and she keeps looking at us as if we're doing something wrong...yeah well. Now she's talking again so I should probably listen eh?!

And now for a comment from my sponsor, the lovely Lori-lu, "Ah yes, she is actually unavailable for comments right now, it seems that her mouth has been taped shut by someone or something...

Ok so now onto bigger and better things...nursing! I should go and actually listen to my orientation right now, so maybe more writing will come later, or in two months or so!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yippee!!
good to have you back, even if it is in a rebellious spirit :) love you girls!!!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

you're back! YAY..

12:31 PM  
Blogger Insert Name Here said...

Hey Rae! So I saw you as we were trading buses this morning! Hope you have an awesome day! Love ya lots! Crystal

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home