Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Summer courses...

Yikes what am I doing to myself, do I really want to take a summer course? That is the question of the day, to take Stats now or next year during the evening when there is only a limited space available because of the crazy nursing scheduled courses...hmmm, well I guess I start today, and the rides are all planned so it appears that I am going. Oh well, it will probably be good once I get out to the University, I guess I haven't done math in a while - my plan is to do all of my homework while lying on my trampoline in the back when the sun is shining and get a tan while falling asleep on my textbook - yeah!

But this summer has taught me so much already, even though I have only been home for three days yet - my final exam was last Wednesday and then I went to Camp Arnes from Thursday till Saturday, because one of my friends from Master's Commission has been on staff there for the past year - oh it was amazing, I would love to work there, always outside...and we rode horses (oh yes and I learned how to post while trotting...well kind of learned!) and did you know that pools have vacuum cleaners - I sure didn't, but I learned how to do that too! Anyway, unpacking has been interesting, I'm learning how to throw things away, and to realize that if I don't do something now, like go through that box, I'll have to do it later anyway, so I might as well just do it now.

And then so crazy, because on Sunday our pastor in church talked about exactly what I have been reading about in my Bible all of last week - like in Matthew 6:25-34 where it talks about not worrying, and how there is no amount of worry that can add to your life at all! Yes I have been thinking a bit (or more than a bit) about how I'm going to make all the money for school that I want to make this year, and I know God is asking me to trust Him...like seriously it's crazy, the birds do what He has created them to do, eat worms and build nests and God takes care of them, the lilies of the field are so beautiful, and consider the grass, how it complements everything around it - perfect. And it's my heavenly Father who cares for these things, not the birds heavenly Father - they don't have one. So how much more will my heavenly Father care for me, His child? Yes and so why do I worry? Hmmm...time to consider the birds and flowers and to get my focus off of myself and to think about His creation and other people, yes this life consists of more than just me and my thoughts and problems, Jesus would you give me your eyes to see out of, may my thoughts not just be looking inward but outward as well.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU WERE HIDING HOUSES HA HA I LIKE HORSES I WANT TOO GO RIDING ON A GIANT EAGLE TOO OR I MEAN A HOUSE. I LIKE LIKE HOUSE THERE SO BEAUTFUL AND STRONG. I LKIE WHEN THEY RUN. I WAS ON ONE, AT ONE TIME AND HE WAS RUNNING SO FAST, IT FELT SO COOL. THUMP THUMP.
AND YOU HAVE A TRAMPALINE? SO NOT FARE, I WANT ONE, I ALWAYS WANTED ONE. JUMP JUMP BOONGY. IT FUN WHEN YOU HAVE A FEW FRIENDS THAT ARE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS THAT JUMP IN TO YOU. I FEEL LIKE NOT GOOD HEAD SORE ACH

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOD HAD NEVER LEFT ME WITH OUT ANY MONEY TO PAY THE BILLS THAT NEEDED TO BE PAYED. HE ALWAYS WAS THERE, SOMTIMES AT THE LAST SEACOND HE STEPED IN. SOMTIMES IT COMES IN WEIRD WAYS THAT WE WOULD NOT THINK OF AND OTHER WAYS LIKE PEOPLE THAT ARE CLOSE TO YOU. GOD IS NOT A MAN THAT HE WOULD CHANGE HIS MIND AND LEAVE YOU TO FEND FOR YOU SELF. IF HE SAID AND PROMISED TO NEVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU. BELIEVE ME HE WILL NOT. HIS WILL POWER HIS MORE THEN YOU CAN FATHOM, YOU CAN EVEN BEGIN TO FATHOM THE POWER.
BOOM!!!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home