Friday, February 25, 2005

Worry? Naa...

So I had originally written this blog early in the morning after my Human Growth and Development exam was over...but then all of a sudden the computer that I was on decided that it would like to clear the screen I was working on - and then there was only a blank page and my class started after that, so now I shall write!

Wow a most interesting day I have already had...bought a U of M backpack on sale and then found out that the zipper of one of the small pockets didn't work, so then I returned it...went to Archives (the used bookstore) and found out that all of the textbooks I brought there earlier this year actually sold - Praise the Lord for that one! And then I went walking in the park and me this lady who used to be a professor at the U of M for a whole whackload of years, and now she retired! It's really neat, kind of like my other family in a way - because I sure do see some of the same people over and over again, and it only takes about a week or two of seeing someone consistently to decide that they're safe enough to talk to...or something like that anyway! Yeah, I guess the fact that I read while I'm walking does move many people to curiosity...and that's how it all starts! I guess it would be pretty funny though, like if I saw someone reading as they walk...!

Yesterday I was talking to one of my friends on the phone and what she said really made me think. She is giving up this really high paying job in the summer to go and work at a minimum wage job...and I asked her if it was kind of like a sacrifice to be giving up all that money and she said no, that God will provide for everything that she needs - which is so totally true, but so often I start thinking about how much I need to make in summer in order to continue going to University in the fall...really though, all I have to do is trust God because after all, he owns all the money in the world eh?! So here's to worry free living - thank you Jesus!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sup i like wut u talk about it so neat and kewl!! u rock! God bless you!

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sup i like wut u talk about it so neat and kewl!! u rock! God bless you!

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as always rachael, you brighten my day! love you, see you sometime soon i hope!

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as always rachael, you brighten my day! love you, see you sometime soon i hope!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home