Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Back home again

So now I'm back at home after driving for 12 hours in a car with five other people - oh it was so much fun! A new group has been formed, called the Ladies Fellowship....when we got to Joanna's house, we realized that all of our gifts were going to be put to use. Marcia was put in charge of the kitchen and getting all of the meat and cheese cut up, Lori was to be the maid of honor, Kendra was our techie computer whiz, I got to decorate (which I had so much fun doing), Robyn was there supporting all of us in our endeavors and helping out everywhere, Melissa was the photographer and piano player - and Joanna and Tony got married. Oh it was so good, at first I wasn't really sure if I wanted to go, but wow did I ever have fun!

Being there in Assiniboia and seeing Joanna's church in action was really neat too. They have a small community of believers, but they are all so close in there fellowship, I think it would be neat if more churches had that closeness. I have also been challenged to dig deeper into the Word and find out what it really has to say about certain issues like baptism, the Trinity and salvation. But thank you Jesus that you are the giver of life and you guide us into all truth.

And oh yes, thank you so much for the snow, I think I'm going to make myself a snowball or two today, maybe a snowman in the park or a fort - yes that would be good. Have a great day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also greatly enjoyed the snow. steph and i went skating last night and sang and danced and prayed to jesus!! it was a blast :) thanks for joining us on the trip to the wedding, it wouldn't have been the same without you!! i love you girl!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home