Saturday, January 01, 2005

January 1!

Well, I figured that I should probably get one more blog in before the year 2005, but then I realized that hey, today is already January 1...yeah so I'm tired! But anyway, I had the craziest experience on Thursday, the beginning of the story. My brother Zach and I went to Superstore to buy some groceries, and on our way back home I got stuck in the snow for the first time in my life, and this other lady helped me push our car out of the snow, thank you Jesus for that...and then on Grandeur I was driving and I couldn't see anything out of my windows, like nothing, so I made Zach stick his head out of the window to tell me if I was going to crash or drive into the ditch, wow that has never before happened to me - once again, thank you so much Jesus for your protection.

So New Year's Day huh? Well as for New Year's Resolutions...I still have to come up with those, if I do them at all. But I really do think it's neat that with God everyday can be like a New Year's Day, since every day is new with God, every moment and hour we can be forgiven, start a clean slate and live once more a life controlled by the Holy Spirit, surrendering all of ourselves to Him. Thank you Jesus, you alone are holy and worthy of honor and glory. Amen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

rae, you rock. i love reading your blog. and yes, praise jesus so much for protection when driving in this weather!! can't wait to see you at bible study again!! is it this wednesday already? i'll call:)

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home