Saturday, May 07, 2005

It's Raining!

So I woke up to the thunder and wow did that ever make me smile! I love thunder storms, even more so when there is some zig-zag lightening involved! Yeah so I was thinking of going puddle jumping and maybe collecting some worms so that I can go fishing yet one day - just joking, actually I have never fished with worms before, but maybe one day!

This last week was so hard for me because all of the jobs that I thought I had kind of ended up falling through, and then I had to decide whether or not to do my summer course and so I was slightly a little stressed out, well maybe not really stressed, but I sure had a lot to think about. And then one day at 4am all of my posters that I have in this collage decided to fall down and wake me up, which of course meant that I couldn't fall asleep anymore, and ended up thinking more...and then I remembered something that Pastor Mark from Church of the Rock had said last week - he wasn't really even talking about this specifically, but sometimes the Holy Spirit teaches me things through the pastor's words that speak specifically to something I'm going through in my life, and no one else really hears that message but I do - ever had that experience before? Yeah well the message I got was that God sees the big picture and I don't - something I have heard many times before, but yeah I forget things and so now I'm finally realizing that God can see the big picture of my life.

And I sure don't have to worry or think about how I don't really have a job (actually one starts next week, but if only has a few hours) and yeah, now I'm realizing that He's really looking out for me because at this point in my life I couldn't be working crazy amounts of hours and still be spending as much time on my summer course as I would want to - so why do I ever worry? Yup once again, what a good question, sure does not help anything at all - thank you Jesus that you see every detail of my life and you know what I need even before I do.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOOM
WASYAAAA
CHRISTOFF NO DUMB

QUEEN OF THE FACE CHEEKS

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WEIRD!!!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home