Thursday, November 18, 2004

Jam time!

If there is one thing I am learning these days, it's that my faith grows so much when I have to share it with other people. Yesterday was Gospel Wednesday again, and one of my friends and I talked to this one lady for almost an hour. She knew a lot about Jesus already, but thought there were a lot of contradictions in the Bible...and some of her questions made me wish I could remember all those neat facts about how even thought the Bible has been translated so many times, there are not many errors.

Today is our first 'Jam' time with Campus Crusade for Christ. A bunch of people are getting together and we're just going to worship and play our instruments, hang out and sing. I brought my mom's keyboard from home this weekend, but it's been so long since I've played. I kind of thought that after Master's Commission (an intense discipleship training school) which I did last year, I wouldn't have the chance to play in a worship team again - I was wrong...I guess God has a way of surprising us huh? So anyway, may all I do today be only for your glory Jesus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's awesome rae!!! i'm so glad you get to play keyboard...may the Lord bless your fingers and your voice as you worship Him!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home