Thursday, November 04, 2004

Living in Grace

Wow I have not written in a very long time...that's what midterms do to me. Anyway, one thing that I realized today is that I really like anatomy, I am learning so much by studying it, things are becoming so clear and now when I eat food or something, I envision the food travelling through my digestive system and the enzymes breaking it down and stuff - so funny!

Another thing I realized today is that I am nothing and Jesus is everything, or should be.
John 3:30 says, "He must become greater, I must become less. And Galatians 1:10 says, "Obviously, I'm not trying to be a people pleaser! No, I am trying to please God. If I were still trying to please people, I would not be Christ's servant."

So that really impacted me today, everything I do is not on my own strength, all that I am is by God's grace. And what exactly is grace? I've heard it said that grace is something we receive that we don't deserve. Exactly. So every conversation I've had with people about God and everything I've ever done for Him is not on my own strength, but totally by His grace. Puts a lot of things in perspective for me, I am nothing, Christ is everything - use me for your glory Jesus.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Rae! you're falling behind! Oops, well I guess it is my job after all....check you later babes. I'm off to run without you :(

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you are right. We are living in grace.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home